Marva Whitney (1944-2012)



Genres : Funk,R&B,Soul
Years active :
mid-1960s–2000s

ALBUMS

  • 1969 : It's My Thing
  • 1970 : Live And Lowdown At The Apollo 
SINGLES :
  • 1967 : Your Love Was Good For me/Saving My Love For My Baby
               If You Love Me/Your Love Was Good For Me
  • 1968:
    1.Unwind Yourself"/If You Love Me
    2.Your Love Was Good For Me/ What Kind Of Man
    3.Things Got To Get Better (Get Together)/What Kind Of Man

    4.I'll Work It Out/All My Love Belongs to You
    5.I'm Tired, I'm Tired, I'm Tired (Things Better Change Before It's Too Late)/If You Love Me
    6.What Do I Have To Do To Prove My Love To You/Your Love Was Good For Me
    7.Tit For Tat (Ain't No Taking Back)/In The Middle, Part 2 (Inst.)
  • 1969
    1.You Got To Have A Job (If You Don't Work – You Can't Eat)*duetwith James              Brown/I'mTired,I'm Tired,I'm Tired (Things Better Change Before Its Too Late
    2.It's My Thing (You Can't Tell Me Who To Sock It To)/Ball Of Fire
    3.Things Got To Get Better (Get Together)/Get Out Of My Life
    4.I Made A Mistake Because It's Only You,Parts 1&2


  • 1970 : He's The One/This Girls In Love With You

favorite song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh1QeoR8C8


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου